Front End Side
- Image sizing and resolution – How an appropriate image sizing and resolution strategy can improve performance
- How to handle and render CSS
- Importance of using separate style sheets / scripts for mobile/ desktop
- Third party scripts etc.
- Relevance of DOM size
- How limiting the number of records from back end can help faster page load
- Using appropriate request headers while calling RESTful APIs etc.
Back End side
- Limiting the number of records sent to front end
- Appropriate API response headers
- Use appropriate CDN ( Content Delivery Network)
- Manual/ Automated deployment
- Use a load balancer to evenly distribute your load
- The benefits of caching and how to enable it
- How compression can help
There has been a developer’s thought process behind the above mentioned topics. However, if you feel that there is any topic need to be covered, please feel free to write your views in the comments section below. We will come try to come up with a detailed post on the requested topic. Also, please keep us motivated by sharing your feedback in terms of any improvement required in this/future posts OR how do you like this post.
We hope to see you in the future detailed posts.